Wednesday 15 July 2015

41.

Back to chemo this week. 

But feeling much better as I had more time to recover due to the canceled chemo last week. 

It didn't wipe me out as the last two. So I'm hoping for the best and that it'll stay this way. 

Maybe the last two were worse because I was mentally down and had to still recover from a root canal treatment as well. 
Whatever it was, I really hope I will tolerate it better from now on!

Today is day three after chemo and I feel ok. 

Actually I'm pretty impressed with myself as day one after chemo I went to Mila's summer festival at the school. And on day two after treatment I made it to Lilla's summer festival at pre-school! And even went to a Biergarten near by to meet friends for dinner last night! 

I lost my hair though!

I brushed it 30min before heading out to chemo and there was no stopping it. 

I knew it would happen, and I knew what to expect as it happened before. 
But it was still pretty confronting and I couldn't help but cry a little. 

Because I was running late I just chopped it off myself. Later we trimmed it to all one length. 

I look like a half plugged chicken. 

But learning from last time when I lost it, I'll keep it at 2-3cm for now as it is easier to pull out the loose ones every day for a week or so...by then there will be hardly anything left and I can shave off the last bit. 










No comments:

Post a Comment