Friday 9 August 2013

The quest for good coffee

Coming from Australia we are spoiled for good coffee! 

And I mean everyone and everywhere. Not just the obvious corners and suburbs. I've been to the strangest littlest towns and still got great coffees from weird looking shops and not very promising looking baristas. 
But I've learned to keep my preconception tugged away in my coffee addicted brain and learned to trust in the good taste and amazing barista qualities of every coffee making shop assistance. 

And there it lay fast asleep, my preconception...

After trying quite a few coffees from quite a few shops with quite a few disappointments (even some promising looking ones don't get it) I had to wake my preconception to escape more coffee disappointments!

And so I looked and smelled and double checked and scanned the shops before I dared to order a coffee. 

And today I found it: the nice cafe I was looking for! With great staff! And yummy food! And good taste interior! And not too far away! 
So I ordered a latte. Pleeeeeeeease be good!!!

And it was!

Thank you Nothaft&Seidel!





To be fare I have to add there are a few good cafe's around in Berlin! Not to compare with some other German
Cities at all! 









No comments:

Post a Comment