Saturday 24 January 2015

Christmas & New years

Christmas was nice, but exhausting. I am constantly getting worse. My mum was here which was great and it made it all the more special and Christmassy. But I am still getting weaker by the day. I can't keep any food down. Constant nausea. Constant vomiting. Is this ever going to end?

We had friends over on Christmas Day which was nice. Sadly I tried a mouthful of turkey and red cabbage and everything came out again. Usually that's it done then. But this time I had to vomit for hours...I took some medication which helps against the nausea, but it makes me so drowsy that I am pretty much knocked out for 24hours. Honestly! No kidding. My doctor gave it to me ones before at the surgery in a quick IV and I fainted! Scary.

However, I was in such bad state I had to take it. 

I wish it wouldn't knock me out like that. It's a constant trade-off. Nausea versus knocked out. 
Both not giving you any life quality. 

Then Susi came to visit over New Years.
Which is was great. 
I started crying when she arrived. 
So happy and emotional. 

It was great to have her. 
We talked. She looked after me. Sat next to me when I slept. And read to me. 

Still. I'm getting weaker. Skinnier. More depressed. 
Where is this going to end? And will it ever?












No comments:

Post a Comment