Thursday 12 February 2015

27.

I'm slowly getting better...still too weak to walk to chemo so I've been pushed here in my lovely wheel chair...hurray for wheel chairs and friends who push you! 

And an even bigger hurray for friends who push you to the shops and to have a nice little lunch just before chemo!

It feels so strange and incredibly good to be able to go/wheel to a shop!
It might sound ridiculous, but I have been looking forward to it for days and got really excited. 
Like a child going to a lolly shop. And all I got was laundry liquid, tissues and such things...oh and a new mascara! 
I haven't been putting any make up on for months...not plugged my eye brows...not even washed my hair for weeks in a row because I didn't make it to the bathroom...so getting a new mascara felt like such a pampering thing to do! 




No comments:

Post a Comment