Wednesday 18 February 2015

28.

Chemo 28. 

I'm getting stronger. I'm getting happier. 

I can even make it to the corner and back. Walking very slowly, getting into everyone's way. 
I did not make it to chemo yet. So still in the wheel chair. But that's ok. Maybe next week. 

I tend to over do it and then I have to pay the price later. 

I still need a two hour nap to recover from exhaustion after walking for about 400 meters. 

Just to be able to make it to the bathroom is great. 
I can have a shower sitting down in the bathtub. 
I can get to the fridge and I can fix myself a tea or some food. 

After I'm shaking. 
After I can't focus my eyes properly. 
After I am totally out of breath. 
After I'm so exhausted I need a couple of hours rest to recover to a state able to do it again. 

But that's ok too. 
One step at a time. 
Right now my radius is living room to kitchen or bathroom, maybe next week I can get to the kids room or even to the washing line to hang up the laundry. 

Exciting times ahead. That's for sure!




No comments:

Post a Comment