Monday 23 February 2015

29.

I walked to chemo today! 

All by myself! 

On this beautiful sunny day!

With this gorgeous spectacular view from my chemo chair!

I'm pretty exhausted, my hands are shaking, my eyes aren't focusing but I am happy!

So good to get stronger again.

So good to get independent again. 

All thanks to the cortisone. 

After two weeks off being on 8mg a day the Cushing-syndrome kicked in. 
All 'puffed-up-pan-cake-face' is my middle name now. But who cares? I can eat. I am not vomiting. That's all that matters.

Another great thing: my mum and brother and his girlfriend took the girls for a week during school holidays. 
They had a ball! And we had a week off!

It was great to have a quiet week to gain even more strength. 
Even though I kind of overdone it a bit when I went grocery shopping to the organic shop. I was stranded on their lounge for 30min before I was fit enough for the way home. 
But I made it. And it felt great!

And I even managed to bake scones on the day my mum dropped the kids back!














No comments:

Post a Comment