Monday 5 May 2014

3.

Third round of chemo...I was actually pretty excited and looking forward to it! 
Mainly because my back pain had been getting better after every chemo and with a little bit of luck it might be pretty much gone after this one! You can't believe how much it would mean to me to be pain free...soooo looking forward to it! 
I definitely understand a friend of mine who has had chronic back pain/leg pain for years even more now. I can't believe how she is managing knowing she won't ever be without pain again...probably...unless they find a new treatment...fingers crossed they will!

Back to my chemo...so I was looking forward to it and got there at 11.
All the seats where taken so there was a waiting room chair for me...a little disappointing, but hey, I'm not that fuzzed and easily thrown off...
So I got comfortable on that really not comfortable chair getting my entertainment program happening (watching Big Bang...and don't tell me you don't like it! I think it's the funniest show ever!)

2 episodes later I was wondering if they might have forgotten about me...4 episodes later I was SURE they'd forgotten about me...but they hadn't...just the usual waiting for the actual chemo to arrive...from the hospital chemist! On the hospital grounds! Ordered the day before! 

When I finally started the chemo, my back had started aching quite a bit from sitting on that chair...so I ended up having to have chemo standing up! 
I'm so annoyed and disappointed! So disappointed in the system here! So I'm on a mission to maybe change hospitals/doctors offices...but that's a different story....







No comments:

Post a Comment