Thursday 3 July 2014

8.

Chemo number 8....time is flying...
And this time Susi is there with me! Much more fun obviously...

She was looking forward to come and see the new hospital and meet the nurses and my oncologist.

We had a good chat to her and she said she doesn't need a ct at the moment as she isn't in two minds about my treatment. She is very sure it's been working a treat as my pain is pretty much gone...she did say however, that if I ever feel like having a ct done we can do one anytime. 

We have been clarifying my plan a little as well. So we are going to finish the 6 cycles and after my mum is taking me and the girls on a 10 day holiday! Yay!
Ones back I'm probably going to go on a fortnightly schedule to keep going with the Navelbine chemo as it would be advisable to kick the cancer in the butt every other week or so...they where her words...

And I'll definitely gonna keep on going with the misteltoe therapy! For ever! So I should really get my shit together and try injecting it myself...eeeeeekk...at least I manage to watch the whole thing now. So there is a real chance I'm gonna be able to do it all myself someday...fingers crossed. 

1 comment:

  1. Jette, that's great news!! Yay! I'm going to call you in a few hours. Big hugs, xx

    ReplyDelete